Stop blowing on your candles! Treat them like the investment they are by ensuring product quality and longevity.
This candle care kit includes:
- Wick Trimmer
- Wick Snuffer
- Wick Dipper
HOW TO USE:
- Shorten the wick with the wick cutter for a longer, cleaner, and safer burn. This reduces soot emissions as well as jar discoloration.
- Use the wick dipper to extinguish a flame without the smoke, move a shifted wick, or even remove debris from the wax pool. Avoid wax splash or excessive smoke by putting out the fire with our bell snuffer.
- Place the bell over the flame just above the wax until the candle goes out.
- Make sure to trim your wick before each lighting or once your candle has cooled to room temperature; never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Place the trimmer's long handle against the inside of the jar's rim for guidance and bring the curved scissor blades to the wick, about 1/4" from the base and parallel with the wax.
- Trim your wick and discard the snipped portion in the trash.
- As a safety precaution, never leave wick trimmings (matches or other debris, for that matter) in your candle jar!